The Butter Brewer features a removable non-stick four quart pot and a removable automated stirring paddle with presets for butter, oil, and tinctures. Its primary intended use is for making infusions, but it has the versatility to handle many other cooking/heating tasks as well. The Butter Brewer holds more volume than the competition, and it can also do less volume as there is no minimum fill line. Infuse your butters and oils perfectly every time, with minimal effort. Set it and forget it!
- Oil, butter, and tincture presets: fine tune each function by adjusting the time, temperature, mix duration, or mixing interval
- DIY mode also available, supporting from 1 hour up to 48 hour cooking cycles
- Temperature can be dialed in from 90Â°F to 300Â°F within a 5 degree range of error
- Decarboxylate in the machine
- 5 quart removable non-stick pot handles more and less than the competition
- We use a slow stirrer rather than an immersion blender so fewer fine particles of plant material make it into the final product
- Glass lidâ€“the chef can see into the machine while it is in use to check on progress, or even open it to check on things or add ingredients