Phantom double-ended technology drives maximum PAR value! The engineering excellence of Phantom ballasts is now incorporated into our new Phantom Commercial DE ballasts. Their high-frequency design is optimized for double-ended 1000W HPS lamps, and they feature a highly precise microprocessor and four-way output control. Totally silent, efficient and lightweight, they will power all doubled-ended reflectors on the market.
All 40 Series DE ballasts are fully compatible with the Autopilot PX1 Digital Lighting Controller (APDPX1). The PX1 provides centralized, dual-zone digital control of your DE lighting, allowing you to switch, dim and boost multiple (USB-compatible) Hydrofarm ballasts at onceâ€”up to 256 in each of two independent zones for a total capacity of 512 ballasts.
This model (PHB4020) is for 277V operation, is generator ready and FCC-compliant, and comes with instructions, USB to RJ12 cable, RJ12 to RJ12 cable, RJ12 splitter, and an 8-foot power cord.
- High-precision microprocessor control
- Four-way dimming: 60%, 75%, 100%, and Super Boost (1150W lamp output)
- USB interface provides full compatibility with Autopilot PX1 Digital Lighting Controller
- Robust commercial design
- Superior reliability
- LED status indicator
- Internal RF shielding
- Patented ignition control
- End of lamp life signal
- Auto-restrike feature protects valuable lamps from damaging power interruptions
- Cooling fins for maximum heat dissipation
- Suitable for use in damp locations
- FCC certified
Remote (detached) use of reflectors with Phantom ballasts from the PHB4020 line should only be done with Hydrofarm brand reflectors having a built-in 15′ cord. The use of additional lamp extension cords, plug adapters, and non-Hydrofarm reflectors may not work with Phantom ballasts in remote applications.